🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4e4] Ink Wars - Multiplayer Info

Started by
9 comments, last by Selsesstissan 18 years, 9 months ago
Quote: Original post by tomason
Thanks for the feedback, guys! I'm glad you like it!

Quote: Original post by Selsesstissan
The few problems that I ran into:
1 - sometimes the game would crash to desktop when it first starts. If I rebooted the computer this stopped happening so it could have been a directX issue.
2 - The game crashed when I tried to join another game.
3 - The game didnt seem to have an ending, I captured all the inkwells (minus the 2 that got destroyed) but nothing happened.

When the game crashes, it should write out more information in an error log file. That file is in the Log directory where the game was installed to. If you have the time, it would be helpful to know what's in there. My email address is tomason at hotmail.com.

As for the other problem, jakem3s90 mentioned that maybe he missed one? If it happens again, just look at all the sides and make sure you didn't miss any. If you did get them all, then let me know!

Please send emails or post here with bugs any of you find, if you don't mind! We know of several already, but there are always bugs we don't find.

Thanks!
-Tom

Ok, I'll send you the log if it happens again. The last attempt I played single player so the logs are empty right now. I'll give multiplayer another shot tomorrow during lunch and see what happens.

As for the inkwells, maybe there was one I missed but I checked around the cube a few times before I quit. I captured all but 2, and those 2 were green inkwells that my guys destroyed.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement