🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I would like everyone to read this.

Started by
-1 comments, last by GameDev.net 24 years, 7 months ago
I know some people will tell me this is an inappropriate place to post this , but I'm getting desperate and I need tons of ppl to see it.

Ok, I would like someone to join me in making my game. I could do it all myself, its just more fun to have a partner and a second opinion on things. The game I'm doing is a 2d platform style game. That seems outdated, but the game is in 800x600 32 or 24bit color(depending on what your computer supports. It automatically sets it for you).

I'm very picky and like things perfect, so I don't settle for crappy stuff. If I don't like it, I hold off until I get something I like. I need someone who would be willing to dedicate a lot of time to this. I need someone like me, someone who can basically do everything. Programming, graphics, just about everything. A well-rounded individual.
This game will be done in C++, using DirectX.

If I find a partner, I will set my computer up as an FTP where we would keep all the gaming crap. Oh yeah, I don't want a real serious guy too. Those and me don't work well, since at times I can just be plain retarded and mess around.

If your at all interested, email me:

interrupt33@hotmail.com

or you can icq me, at 48627464

Just tell me everything about yourself and why you think you fill this position.
Also ask any questions you may have.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement