🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Don't have a clue

Started by
1 comment, last by JIMSLADE 24 years, 8 months ago
You aren't going to get a game made on your idea unless it is extremely well thought out and you can show all its good points and a lot of details.
But if you want to throw out an idea like this try the Design Forum on the message board, and just throw out the idea to get looked over by everyone.
You might want to think through how to say it to, like A multiplayer sports game where you are a player and you join a team over the net for a single game, in that game you would be able to improve your abilities based on how well you did, like the more times you kicked the better your kicking stat would go and the further, or faster you could pass in a soccer game. This would also add something if there were ranking levels so that you would work up the rankings based on how well you did in games, and could only play in a game you were ranked for.
Note that this gives alot more detail(it might not be exactly what you meant but think of how to say what you want with at least this much detail, and let people give you feedback on it.)

------------------
DESIGN FANATIC
David Abresch
abre1657@blue.univnorthco.edu

DESIGN FANATIC
David Abresch
abre1657@blue.univnorthco.edu
Advertisement
Guys, I have bugger all programming experience, but have an idea for a game.. Any programmers etc etc wanna try building this thing?? It's a multiplayer sports game, which will allow the players to build ability depending on how many times they have played, practised etc.. I was also thinking of developing the idea further into a web based thang...... Anyone,,,, PLLLEEAAASSEEE!!!!!
JimSlade James.Frost@ps.net
I rekon this sounds awesome.

you could expand it so that there could be team managers, and individual players could ask for fees depending on their stats etc.

it could be a new revolution...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement