🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Shared Libraries (so)

Started by
0 comments, last by Gyzmo 23 years, 9 months ago
Here I go again, I know .so files or shared libraries are similar to MS''s .dll''s but I haven''t found any info on how to use them, specifically I''m looking for something like the LoadLibrary function (for plug-ins and ''stuff'') I DO have a linux system (2 in fact) so I have access to man/info pages. thnx in advance Gyzmo ======================= Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with toast.
Gyzmo=============================="Well is the world standard" - The Alchemist"Not in Canada!" - jonnyfish
Advertisement
Nevermind, I read old messages of this forum and found enough info, if any1 else is wondering about this, just do ''man dlopen''

Gyzmo
=======================
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with toast.
Gyzmo=============================="Well is the world standard" - The Alchemist"Not in Canada!" - jonnyfish

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement