🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone else getting impatient on DX7 SDK?

Started by
3 comments, last by Kentamanos 24 years, 9 months ago
I know I'm getting impatient. From what I understood, it was supposed to be available a couple of weeks ago, and I've been checking several times a day since then so I can announce it here. I have no idea what the holdup is.
Advertisement
Oh well, at least misery loves company.

Can anyone recommend a good web bot to automatically check a web page for changes? This might make me feel a little less obsessive compulsive...

------------------

-Kentamanos

-Kentamanos
Well, it's out. Just follow some links on the MS DirectX site and you can get your DX7 loving at just under 130Mb in one big compressed file.
Whee!
I know this is kind of an off the wall post, so I thought I'd put it here...

From what I understand, DX7 has gone gold. There are sites out there that are hosting the run times as well, but when will the SDK come out?

I know the answer is to keep checking their page for updates, but I was wondering if anyone else is losing patience?

Anyone have any clue to what the hold up is?

Thanks for your time...

------------------

-Kentamanos

-Kentamanos
Already snagged it.

BTW, Have I told anyone how much I love my cable modem? Final rate was 330 K/sec...and that's not Kbits/sec...hehehe.

------------------

-Kentamanos

-Kentamanos

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement