Advertisement

Anjuta problem

Started by October 09, 2003 03:03 PM
3 comments, last by stefu 20 years, 11 months ago
Problem with Anjuta is that the ''build''-menu does not work. Whatever I select (build/clean/auto generate/configure/..) nothing happens. It just prints

Autogenerating the Project: Testing... (''Testing'' is my project name)
./autogen.sh

and then nothing. I can type manually ./autogen.sh in console and it works of course but it should work from menus also, or what! What might be wrong? I have RH9 with GNOME and Anjuta v1.1.97.
It could be that its in the wrong directory or something. Go the directory specified in Settings/Preferences/General/Projects and cd into the name of your project and then try ./autogen.sh. I think I once had a problem like this when I started a program in KDevelop and then started working with it in Anjuta. It moves over all of your source files into its Project directory and you may find that it didn''t move all the other necessary files.
Zorx (a Puzzle Bobble clone)Discontinuity (an animation system for POV-Ray)
Advertisement
It was already right, didn''t help
I''v had very much of these ''little'' problems after installed RH9.
I''ve had the same problem. I''ve fixed it. Lemme see if I can remember how...

Anjuta installs a package called something like libzvt but it seems the package Anjuta comes with is broken and doesn''t seem to work with Red Hat. Get the libzvt package from Ximian, uninstall the old package, and install the Ximian package. That should do it.
I like the DARK layout!
Yep, that trick made it work. Thanks a lot!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement