🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Spice up Forum (UT <-> Q3)

Started by
14 comments, last by Indeterminatus 24 years ago
Haveing played both online I would have to say that Q3 is better due to the crap online performance I have experienced with UT. I am a little fed up with shooting at someone to only see them jump because they had previously moved... ARRR..

Q3, for me, doesn''t suffer from this problem - though I do get the odd network problem.

Also, the online user community for Q3 seems larger meaning more people for me to kill

-----------------------------------------------
All messages are of my own personal opinion and
not meant to offend. But if they do - tough :)

Neuro.
-----------------------------------------------All messages are of my own personal opinion and not meant to offend. But if they do - tough :)Neuro.
Advertisement
I think both games have a LOT of good points, and not many bad points at all. Q3 is a lot more action packed, the weapons fire faster, everyone moves quicker etc. but UT has a lot more strategy to it.

For me, I like UT better because I am getting a bit sick of just blowing things up. The guns are lot more original too - you can fly a missile!! That is too cool...

- Daniel
- DanielMy homepage
I always thought UT was much faster. Q3A is more out in the open though. And Rockets get kind of boring after the 50th frag.

------------------------
Captured Reality
Counterstrike
SOF

------------------------
Captured Reality
Nah.. SOF = nep emm ok english
SOF is fake

I like CS because of the team play.. and weapons

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement