🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

GDArena Update v0.4 8/24/03 - 11:15PM EST

Started by
-1 comments, last by khawk 20 years, 10 months ago
This final pre-contest update is available at the usual spot http://www.gamedev.net/community/contest/gdarena/gdarena.zip. I am anticipating this to be the last update prior to the beta contest. There are still some things that could be fixed (i.e. grenades not being visible at all times, objDirection not working properly), but I don''t consider those defects major problems or showstoppers. I am not going to create a defect thread for this update either, so if there are any problems, feel free to post your own thread... same goes for questions. Here''s the excerpt for this update from the changes.txt: ##### GD: Arena v0.04 ##### Fixes: * Destructor not being called * CORE_VERSION number Additions/Improvements: * At the end of the match, a file is output (GDAResults.txt) that gives information on the match, i.e. winner, loser, remaining health, and time left on the match clock. Kevin "Khawk" Hawkins
CEO and News Director, GameDev.net
Software Engineer, Raydon Corporation
Author, OpenGL Game Programming Contributing author, Game Development: Tricks of the Trade, "Using the UML in Game Development" Developer Diary

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement