🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

LiquidIntell 0.30 with Screenshots (UPDATED)

Started by
22 comments, last by liquidAir 20 years, 10 months ago
My bot still loses to samplebot occasionally. Yes, it''s possible. I''m going on vacation though (I can''t post it until I get back because it''s on a computer with no video card...) so when does the no-prize contest end?
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Advertisement
Goto first post on first page...

InitGames Software
http://initgames.t35.com/
Dang, my PhatBot managed to beat you a few times, but you killed me more often. I was handily beating everyone, but now you had to go and change your bot . Time to implement a few more things I guess, hopefully get my bot up to the unbeatable stage. At least I can kill DustBot rather easily, I will have to hope he takes you out, then I can take him out .
liquidAir: Seems like you got yourself a really good bot there. I''ve just started on my own bot, but I haven''t any time to write on it, we''ll see if it ever will be completed.

[How To Ask Questions|STL Programmer''s Guide|Bjarne FAQ|C++ FAQ Lite|C++ Reference|MSDN]
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics: Even if you win, you're still retarded.[How To Ask Questions|STL Programmer's Guide|Bjarne FAQ|C++ FAQ Lite|C++ Reference|MSDN]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement