🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Visual Studio.NET Project Wizards

Started by
4 comments, last by CpMan 20 years, 11 months ago
For those who haven''t messed around with the bot generator yet, I''ve created two bot generators for Visual Studio.NET 2002 and 2003. Same thing as Kevin''s generators, just for VS.NET and integrated. Enjoy and let me know if they don''t work properly. Note, your Visual Studio.NET directory must be the default directory in order for these to work properly....I didn''t have time to figure out how to grab the Visual Studio installation directory from the registry during install time. Project Wizard for VS.NET 2002 - 100 Kb Project Wizard for VS.NET 2003 - 100 Kb VSEDebug Visual Studio.NET Add-In. Enhances debugging in ways never thought possible.
VSEDebug Visual Studio.NET Add-In. Enhances debugging in ways never thought possible.
Advertisement
VS6?

.lick
quote: Original post by Pipo DeClown
VS6?

.lick

The BotGen (bot generator) generates the source and project file for VS6.. however, if someone wants to create a wizard for it, I can add it to the download.

Admin for GameDev.net.

If I had VS6 I would do it for VS6, but I don''t anymore..so . Kev...I think i got all the compiler settings right for the VS.NET ones....let me know if you run into any problems. It also sets the class names for the bots to the bot name, minus any spaces you might have added, was this OK?

VSEDebug Visual Studio.NET Add-In. Enhances debugging in ways never thought possible.
I just used BotGen and loaded the VC6 .dsp into VS.NET 2003. It automatically converts it to a VS.NET solution. Works fine.
Steve 'Sly' Williams  Monkey Wrangler  Krome Studios
turbo game development with Borland compilers
Yeah it works....VC6 will import into VC.NET either version...I just thought I''d make it a little more convenient. I can also add any features that customize the code as you wish based on wizard inputs...taking requests.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement