🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Activities

Started by
21 comments, last by Icarus 24 years, 2 months ago
1. Read books
2. Play games
3. Go hiking
4. Charge down a hill on a bike and nearly kill myself (I did that once)
5. Skateboard
6. Guitar...

---

BTW, there are some really good looking girls in my hood. A few have seen to many Bruce Lee movies. One has tried countless times to fight me in Karate. Sadly, she freaks out every time I even look like I''m gonna strike back...

Not to mention that there are lots of serious gamers around. I have an "apprentice" programmer among them...

- DarkMage139
"Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!"
"Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"
- DarkMage139
Advertisement
Icarus: Really, I''m the captain of my school robotics team!
Hehe, just kidding I wish we had a robotics team, I would sign up in a second. Maybe I should start one...

Martin
______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware
When I''m not on the computer I like to SLEEP. When I''m not doing that, I''m out with friends at the movies, basketball, bowling, messin around, pickin up ladies ;-) or lately we''ve been playin some BEACH VOLLEYBALL! That is the funnest sport ever, because you get to dive all you want without getting hurt, and because we can talk trash and nobody cares, because its BEACH VOLLEYBALL! I also like martial arts. i took tae kwon do for about a year and now i''m gonna start karate. flossin in my honda is also fun =)

-ChaoYun

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement