Advertisement

Pizza

Started by May 12, 2000 09:44 PM
49 comments, last by Repentance 24 years, 4 months ago
Dammit... Now I''m hungry

My advice on pizza is basically that you''re always better off getting it from a non-chain place or making it yourself... Even if you''re not italian, it''ll taste better than the Pizza Hut Cardboard-and-grease special.

Personally, I usually go for the standard cheese... Yeah, I''m boring, I know

And now, if you''ll excuse me... Time for lunch!

--{-Seig----
-- EMail: hlclower@comcast.net-- AIM: SeigfriedH
How much does a pizza cost where you live (answer in USD, please)? I just ordered a Hawaii pizza for 4.53 USD (according to Forex).

Mmm, pizza......

/. Muzzafarath
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
Advertisement
sorry to change the subject slightly, but there''s something much nicer than pizza......donner kebabs.....mmmmm

"Born of a Broken Man, but not a broken man."
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
Well, I prefer "American" bacon and pineapple on mine. Also, the thicker and greasier the crust, the better *a la Pizza Hut Pan.* Plus, this makes the perfect breakfast the next morning, cold of course : )

Still, pizza is okay. What I like to feed on best is grilled Bratwurst!!! *Homer style drool*

Hey! Maybe I could put bratwurst on a pizza! I think that I now know what heaven is like....

Take care!

Req
dddDDDdddDDDdddDDDdddDDDddd Big Brother is Watching
<< Muzzafarath: Here, we don''t go by USD so get used to it! . Its about 15 AMERICAN DOLARS for a pizza here.
15 AMERICAN dollars for a pizza? That''s a high prize

/. Muzzafarath
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
Advertisement
i perfer chinese food... frango xadrez, frango empanado (i don´t know the us names for this but frango = chiken)

well i gonna do some cup noodles now , ok taste bad but what else you can do in 3 min

-i got no ideias now in the next time i will put two
Muzzafarath, the pizza''s are bigger than what you would find in most of europe.

i wouldnt be surprised if 2 pizzas here costs $15 USD. thats why we usually make our own.

"a dog may be a man's best friend, but a computer is the next best thing"
Zipster: They''re more like 10 dollars where I live.

lntakitopi@aol.com | http://geocities.com/guanajam/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement