🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Forum Stats?

Started by
19 comments, last by nes8bit 24 years, 2 months ago
Actually, please don''t make too many useless posts because it says that they will remove your account if you try to do useless posts...but does that stop us?
Advertisement
I think, i''ll drop out of this list in the near future. I don''t have the time anymore, to check the GDnet BB every day
Posting just to move up on the list is stupid. The rankings are just there to add spice, and to show who is active in the forums (note that the titles were chosen to reflect the user''s activity level, not their knowledge, because there are obviously people with a lot of posts who are clueless). It''s too bad there are people who post JUST to post, because it diminishes the value of the rankings. I think it''s commendable that SiCrane has become the top poster, in a relatively short amount of time, by posting good, intelligent, and courteous answers to people''s questions, and not at all by "padding the count." Quite a few people on the list got there the same way. It''s too bad there are some who didn''t.
Spellbound also. He has helped out the DirectX/Gen/Glide forum a lot.
Yeah, I didn''t want to get into mentioning the people that I think deserve their rankings, because by doing so, I''m also mentioning those that I think don''t deserve their rankings. I only mentioned SiCrane because he''s the top poster. Their are quite a few people near the top that got there the same way as he did.
#include stdio.h

int main()
{
printf("Hello World!!!");
}

you should really
return 0;

<---------- Lets see what i am...
Ohhhhhhh, Martyr, almost to the TOP!!!
I''m not going to be posting nearly as much because:

a) I''m getting pretty deep with DirectX, thus I''ll be working on a game
b) I finally found a job!
c) No posts have really sparked my interest lately.
d) I''m helping a friend out with Squaresoft Forever. I''m known as Max there, posty on the boards if you have time! :D watch out though- I''m a moderator!! *evil grin*

'I'm sorry Dave. I'm Afraid I can't let you do that...'
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement