🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Love Sucks! Get a fast solution!

Started by
22 comments, last by nes8bit 24 years, 2 months ago
The reason why it''s getting so much attention is because it has become so popular, and millions of computers have received/been attacked by the virus. I''m sure there are worse viruses, bu they''re obviously not as successful in doing a lot of damage unlike this one.

GO LEAFS GO!
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
Advertisement
there ya go
I know this is off the subject, but,

Landfish: I would never consider buying a mac because there''s virtually no competition for macintosh hardware manufacture, which causes high prices. There''s limited expansion capabilities (especially with the imac) and limited speed (even the top end macs can''t keep up with top level AMD or Intel chips). Personally, I don''t give a f**k about aesthetics.

The only good thing about the mac is that it slightly lessens the Microsoft monopoly.

http://www.geocities.com/ben32768

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

it''s people like benjamin bunny that make me ashamed to be a pc user...
Specifically what in my argument do you have a problem with?

Or are you just making a random personal attack.

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

That was freeky. Someone mailed me about this topic. Anyhoo, ben, you make the Mac sound terrible when it''s not! It''s a great piece of crap...er uh hardware. (jk)

Aesthetics are everything! You should know, you''re supposedly a game programmer

I still don''t own a mac though...too f***ing expensive for a cheap guy like myself

I wish I''d caught the Love Bug, instead I got the CIH virus, which went and wiped my Hard Drive.

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Apologies to any mac users who might be reading. I didn''t mean to offend any one here. I suppose I just have different priorities when I buy a computer.

And, Macs are okay I suppose...

especially if you have a door you need held open

It''s all a matter of preference.

I use all OS''s because i can afford to, and each has their own special capabilities that make each worth using. I just prefer the mac interface since ive used it since i was 4.

Oh no! Apple is now using the tobacco company tactics! Get them while they''re young and inexperieced. Give them no choice! Hahahahahahahaha

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement