🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

paulcoz is quitting

Started by
11 comments, last by paulcoz 24 years, 3 months ago
Hello all,

in a bit of a mad rush (you may notice more typo''s than usual ), so I haven''t read all of this thread yet...

I''m just back from Easter Hol''s, which is why you haven''t heard from me for a while...

Nasty Virus formatted my hard drive, and I lost three years + of programming I was not happy, in fact I was seriously considering a change of career (live in a teepee (bad spelling!) and carve things out of wood )

I have no intention of stopping programming, but it''s definitely gonna slow down a bit while I scramble to finish all my coursework for this shitty course (I have a month, arghhh)

After that I have no idea what I''m going to be doing, I think I might take a year out of education and get a crap job somewhere and get my own place, since I''ve been in education pretty much all my life, and a rest would be really good. I might not have access to an internet connection for a while, so I might not speak to any of you for ages.

Of course, that won''t be for a month or so...so expect plenty more useless posts from me yet

Anyway, I''m off down the pub (in true hard working student style ), seeya...

BTW: Jewelaye, I have lot''s of fun with your spelling and such like I know such comments have caused flame wars in the past, but... "Woundered" is actually spelt wondered, and "wiches" is actually spelt wishes. Sorry, couldn''t help myself, please don''t kill me, I''m just joking

Hmmm...this post was meant to be short, I''m keeping people waiting...you''ll hear from me tommorrow perhaps....bye.

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Advertisement
Id like to see some of your sweedish spelling GEo

Hi GEO! )!!
I was really having a ball reading this!
im a losy speller...and probbably did i spell losy wrong?
sure thing...im always without a dictionary but using it wouldnt help that much! ..it would take ages to write a letter with 3 lines!
But when im going to england im really going to do some improvements about my spellnig and talkings!
Is it right to say talkings? nah...probbably not...but thats me! Thanks for correcting my spelling !!!!!!!!!!
its really for a help of me so i could be better in my english knowledge !

Firhas! HAVE GREAT FUN ON YOUR WORLD TOUR!
btw...yeah that would be fun to se some of geoffs swedish spelling !
/bye! cya!

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement