🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Got my DSL Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by
11 comments, last by Wild9eR 24 years, 2 months ago
Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got the DSL installed. I''t only took 15 days from the day I called flashcom to me typing this message. I just wanted to share with you all my new found joy and to say to all the 56k users out there. NaaaaaaaNhhhaaaNaaaaNAAAANA....hahahahah Job description : Duct Tape
Job description : Duct Tape
Advertisement
After all that taunting I just had to add that I have a 10Mbit Ethernet connection here at school... so NaaaaaaNhhaaaNaaaNAAANA... to you too! hehe

Check out the GPI project today!
Hmmm, just to piss you both off, I must bring to bear my fractional T1 (512), which I use form my house to serve all my clients sites ....

bugga bugga.

I can''t beat you, but I have to say:
ISDN rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie McSow /Paradigm Game Design
www.rarebyte.de.st
CharlieGame DesignerRarebytehttp://www.rarebyte.com
Aw crap, I tie for first with a T1.

GO LEAFS GO!
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
And here''s me with a 56k modem... sob
But the uni i''m going to this year has an incredible network. someone downloaded about 40megs in a minute
i''d say that''s pretty fast

"Born of a Broken Man, but not a broken man."
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
Just because the network at your uni is good, doesn''t mean your 56k can download 40 megs/minute... sorry to burst your bubble.

GO LEAFS GO!
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
it does if i get some proper equipment to connect to the network

"Born of a Broken Man, but not a broken man."
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
Yeah... my download speed isn''t really limited by my connection anymore here as school... I can pretty much handle whatever the other server can dish out!

DirectX SDK? It only took a couple minutes

Check out the GPI project today!
quote: ISDN rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It
Still
Does
Nothing

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement