🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Are there any other true coders out there

Started by
13 comments, last by JmarsKoder 24 years, 2 months ago
funny how he talks about real coders... then you go to his website, and look at the member listing: 1 member, and its HIM. then you go to the products section... "sorry no products", uhh... yeah, sounding more and more like a "real coder" to me.
Advertisement
ei , guys don´t think that you are being too explosive? the guy just said

"I was just wondering if there were any real programmers out there."

man this can have a lot of meanings ,could be ofence but also could not be. man, the guy can only misplaced the words, this happen all the time ,relax people , the life is beutiful so why we keep hiting withother , if you think if a post is ofencive just ignore it if the guy see that no one cares about it it will be worse than all people keep doing more ofences responces , don´t you rembember that cristian post ,why people in grups tend to be so agressive?

-three times the nasa and two time the pentagon in only one month , we brazilian are the best, yeah!!!!!!
quote: People on these boards get offended *very* easily, so you need to be careful.

WHAT, youre saying that )I( get offended EASILY!!!!!!

im so offended.

j/k

yeah, its called mob hysteria. and its fun.

read the rest of his posts on this board, then maybe you''ll see why so many of us "explode".

-Chao Yun
http://www.oz.net/~steelsrc
I keep wondering why I read these pointless messages and respond to them, even thought hey have no meaning as far as programming goes.

O, WAIT A MINUTE, it is cause I am not a "real" programmer, and like to waste my time in forums rather than coding. Doh.

codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cabs/swflash.cab#version=4,0,0,0"
id=amorano footer width=360 height=140 border="0">

When Quality Matters

Send all mail to amorano@bworks.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement