Advertisement

Do any of you guys do any sports?

Started by April 11, 2000 04:59 PM
41 comments, last by J2xC 24 years, 5 months ago
phew

Play football (soccer) every day, martial arts, cycling, weight lifting.

I also enjoy a bit of drunken dancing (it''s a sport ) every Friday & Saturday night (with a bit of Thursday''s thrown in sometimes as well)
Advertisement
Umm, does sex count?

I play squash though, and bike to work when the weather doesn''t suck lemons.

#pragma DWIM // Do What I Mean!
~ Mad Keith ~
**I use Software Mode**
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Karate, sometimes basketball and soccer...

- DarkMage139
- DarkMage139
AH, forgot my Password, so ill just say that my name is
SSilver in the GameDev channel:

I was my high school''s Swim team captain/Special olympics Swim Team coach,coach of 2 other 12-18 Year Old Swim teams and 2nd in the he county for All lengths of my butterfly stoke/ was once 1st for 100M breast stroke and IM. I was also on my HS Track team

Oh yeah,also I have been into Boxing,Shaolin wu-shu kung fu,tang-su-do,ju-jit-su, and a few other martial arts.

Currently I mostly work on games, and train on and off with a few freinds of mines in the military(though i am not in the armed forces ).

I know, I''ve replied to this before. Like I said, I do Tae Kwon Do (just started a few months ago). I just made yellow belt, so I''m pretty psyche about that right now.

"YOU APES WANNA LIVE FOREVER?" Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein
"Who wants to live forever?" Queen
"Never trust a bald barber" me
B^)
Advertisement
Hmm... sports? I''ve heard that name somewhere before... in Webster''s under "S". There I found it...reads...oh! That! Rock Climbing, hoping to get into ice climbing, and racecar driving when the police are chasing me, but my radar detector has recently hampered me in that sport. ;-)
Sports? Yeah.

If Paintball counts.

Did I say Painball? Nah, Paintball.

-Ascent
My right index finger is getting pretty buff from pushing the mouse button. Oh yeah! Look at that! (click-click)

E:cb woof!
E:cb woof!
lpsoftware: I''m not sure if they count it as a varsity sport here in GA, but my school''s band was 3A last fall, I believe. We''re supposed to have a lot more people again next fall, though (there''s only a few seniors in the band, and we''ve got over 100 8th-graders coming up that might join this year--yes, the band is freshmen-seniors). We didn''t win any championships last year, though...although we did fairly well at the Jacksonville State University competition.

P h a n t a s m
"Through dreams I control mankind."
--Legend
Phantasm

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement