Advertisement

Do any of you guys do any sports?

Started by April 11, 2000 04:59 PM
41 comments, last by J2xC 24 years, 5 months ago
Just curiosity really... so many people seem to be on the compie 24/7, which just seems a bit overdone... I play basketball and greatly enjoy myself. I also go rock climbing. That''s about all then. J2xC ------------------------------ About time I put something funny here? I think so too...
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
I play football - proper football that is, soccer, as americans like to call it. FOOTball that surprisingly requires the use of the feet.
I''m pretty good at Table Tennis, but that''s about it really.
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
Advertisement
I am the 1998 and 1999 Big D national Karate Champion (Black belt male , open weight sparring ) , I am ranked 5th in DTA(Dallas Taekwondo Association) and I have a couple of medals from AAU( amatuer atheletics union ). I ''m also into Brazilian Ju Jitsu , but mainly I am studying 7 star preying mantis . I enjoy mastering deferent martial arts , as well as collecting martial arts weapons.Combat sports is my forte''. Something about beating some unconcious floats my boat.I also go paint balling , if you call that a sport.
I was influenced by the Ghetto you ruined.
I play goalie in hockey. I''m pretty darn good -- I was named most valuable player in the championship game (not to brag or anything ).

Heh, I guess that disproves the myth that programmers are athletically challenged .

--TheGoop
Rock-climbing and racquetball. Typical so-cal (that''s Southern California, for all those who aren''t from here) yuppie sports.
I played baseball, football, and basketball while I was in high school. Now (I''m in college) I just play baseball with my brother and occasionally basketball with somw of my friends.
---Ranok---
Advertisement
I play basketball for my high school''s senior ball team... And I row - ugh, get up at 5 in the morning just to get blisters on my hands

David
-- black eyez
dgoodlad@junction.net
Nope.

(Hey, SOMEONE has to answer with a "no")

E:cb woof!
E:cb woof!
No Holds Barred Submission Fighting.
tennis

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement