🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Smart enough to be a US politician? Find out...

Started by
6 comments, last by firahs 24 years, 2 months ago
This is a test ive made to see if you are smart enough to be a US politician. In order to qualify, you must correctly solve 2 out of the 4 following questions. 1) You must successfully connect the dots. 2) Find your way through this difficult maze. 3) Test your concrete thinking skills. This is a tough one. 4) Are you a good dectective...you''ll need to be to solve this one. How''d you do, post your total. Clinton and Gore combined for a total score of 4 out of 8.
Advertisement
And if you get more than 3 correct, you are over-qualified, and deported for being a ''clear and present danger to the integrity of the united states''

===============================================
"Tell brave deeds of war."
Then they recounted tales, -- "There were stern stands And bitter runs for glory."

Ah, I think there were braver deeds.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
All I have to say that if a dumbass like Dan Quayle was able to make it as Vice-President, then a retard should have no problem making it to Congress, of presidency. Here''s a sampling of what he has actually said.

http://members.aol.com/gopstopper/index.html

Shinryuu64
Solenoid Software Interactive
http://solenoid.50megs.com
shinryu64@kiss-my.as
Shinryuu64Solenoid Software Interactivehttp://solenoid.50megs.comshinryu64@kiss-my.as
Aw Crap! What if I almost got one... am I qualified??

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
quote:
Dan Quayle, in April 1991, was concerned that his advisors may be getting out of touch with real Americans. In order to combat this, he suggested that they "read People magazine."

lol, and people wonder why this country is falling apart...

here''s more:

quote: "Let me tell you something. As we were walking around in the store, Marilyn and I were just really impressed by all the novelties and the different types of little things that you could get for Christmas. And all the people that would help you, they were dressed up in things that said ''I believe in Santa Claus.'' And the only thing that I could think is that I believe in George Bush."

-- Vice President Dan Quayle at a garden center and produce store in Baltimore (from the Los Angeles Times, Douglas Jehl, November 6, 1988)

hehee...

quote:
"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

-- Vice President Dan Quayle

quote:
"I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican."

-- Vice President Dan Quayle

quote:
"I happen to be a Republican president- ah, the vice president."

-- Vice President Dan Quayle (Newsweek 4/9/90)

this could go on forever, hehee

===============================================
"Tell brave deeds of war."
Then they recounted tales, -- "There were stern stands And bitter runs for glory."

Ah, I think there were braver deeds.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
if i only get 1/2 a mark, can i be the national defense guy? (even though i''m canadain?)
If you donate $50 to the "Make firahs rich" fund, then youre in.

Wait! I think I know!!!

The last one is...

A rare breed of big eared jackal! Look at that grin!

J2xC

------------------------------
About time I put something funny here? I think so too...
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement