Martyrdom

Started by April 05, 2000 12:08 PM
38 comments, last by firahs 24 years, 5 months ago
It probably is...

- DarkMage139
- DarkMage139
<--Me too
Advertisement
How exactly do you check how many posts you have made?
I only discovered the forums a couple of weeks ago, so i think i''m still a lowly Dedicated... What''s the next one up from Dedicated?
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
After "Dedicated" comes "Fanatic"...

Hey, I''m on the "Fanatic" rank!!! ;-)

- DarkMage139
- DarkMage139
how can i insert a small picture below for my signature? how can i insert smiley faces into my posts too?

BTW, i saw lawnmower man. that was a pretty neat movie.

- Moe -
OK:

First: Avatar means a holy spirit or spirit of knowledge.
and Zealot means an uncompromising or extreme partisan. There like a fanatic, exept fanaticker (is that a word?)
All of these are in the Canadian Oxford Dictionary, so look'em up if you don't believe me !

Second: For a picture in your post you must give html code to the location, just like you would on a webpage.

Third: for the little smileys:
(without the spaces, of course)
: ) =
; ) =
: ( =
: P or : p =

there are others but I dont remember.
And now with this editing I should be a Zealot !

Edited by - Blah! on 4/19/00 1:40:03 PM
"End Communication!", Kang from Rigel-4
Advertisement
Well I''m about to reach the ranks of martyrdom, and I guess that''s the highest I''ll ever reach I don''t post all that often anymore.

#pragma DWIM // Do What I Mean!
~ Mad Keith ~
**I use Software Mode**
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Hmpf! then if you think that we post HERE for getting higher "possition" youre totally wrong... ...or?.... ....nah....we all post for express our oppinion!...and thats why most of us all have a lots of oppinons to talk about and thats why we post a lot! ...

/ist just what i think!

btw...the large P...in the : P.....
not the small one.../

quote: Original post by deakin

By some chance is this thread just an excuse for you all to add more posts to your name and get higher ranks???

Jewelaye
LOOKIE! I''M A MARTYR TOO NOW! ( this is my second post as one ).
I''ve joined the ranks of the dead

#pragma DWIM // Do What I Mean!
~ Mad Keith ~
**I use Software Mode**
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Now I''m also Martyr!!!

Visit our homepage: www.rarebyte.de.st

GA
Visit our homepage: www.rarebyte.de.stGA

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement