🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

WOW I THINK WE HAVE A Y2K PROB!!

Started by
22 comments, last by a2k 24 years, 2 months ago
if i''m not mistaken, the date should be screwed up on this post. a2k
------------------General Equation, this is Private Function reporting for duty, sir!a2k
Advertisement
okay,nevermind, maybe it''s just another thread or something.

a2k.
------------------General Equation, this is Private Function reporting for duty, sir!a2k
no, i guess i was right. i''m sure it''s not 12/31/1899

a2k
am i right or am i just on crack?

a2k
Wow! Voices from the past! hehe

Check out the GPI project today!
No you''re not on crack, but it''s been reported before. Several times before, in fact. It helps if you browse the GDNet suggestion forum if you want to post bug reports.
Sicrane: Avatar?
He has like 2,000,000,000,000,000 posts

sorry.

you know you''re an initiate when.......

a2k
Not blasting you or anything, just pointing out where the bug reports usually go.

And I don''t have anywhere near 2,000,000,000,000,000 posts. (What is that anyway? 2 trillion?) Only about 900 right now. About 7 or 8 posts a day since late November early December. I''ve been an avatar for about two weeks now.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement