🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New Game developer's site - looking for co-founders

Started by
3 comments, last by mkoday 24 years, 3 months ago
I started a new game developers site and am looking for co-founders to start it up. More information is posted at the site which can be found here. Straightedge For Life
Advertisement
Note Above: this is a barebone page and looks VERY MUCH different in Netscape than in IE.

Straightedge For Life
Youre sure this is no april joke... =)

-mathias
I''m all for new game dev sites but....um....that name sounds awfully familiar??? Hmmmm....I wonder where I''ve heard that name before....Oh, well it''ll come to me.

A little originality please.

wytraven@kik.net

There is nothing real outside our perception of reality. Is there?
[email=wytraven@kik.net]wytraven@kik.net[/email]There is nothing real outside our perception of reality. Is there?
Just wondering is Site Pladgerism an illegal activity I would imagine it is (originality was something this one did not think of!)(BAST@r%!)

***"When I die, don't bury me, Just hook me up to my computer and I will live forever!"***
***"When I die, don't bury me, Just hook me up to my computer and I will live forever!"***

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement