Advertisement

Okay, Now I'm angry

Started by March 21, 2000 10:08 PM
2 comments, last by Aztec 24 years, 5 months ago
I tried to do a short menu example to solidify some concepts a few days ago. It didn''t work, so I just deleted it. Tonight, I rewrote the program and used Tricks of the... as a base. Oddly enough, it did not work this time, either. When I open up the source code on the disk ( Demo3_3.cpp ) my code is identical except for the following differences 1) lack of comments - this would not affect program 2) lack of global tracking variables - i doubt this would hurt 3) when i use this code: if ( msg.message == WM_QUIT ) break; it fubars the program. What I mean is that when i move the cursor over the window it turns into the little hourglass. I know how to fix this problem, but it''s still interesting that it occurs with his code, none the less. If anyone can assist me with this problem, I would be greatly appreciative.
It''s probably something in your winproc that is clashing with that line of code.
Advertisement
nope, i copied almost exactly ( including the wndproc function ).

:/

it matches the demo programs on the cd exactly ( excluding the expceptions i outlined above ) which none of those differences should make the program leave out the menu..
Look at your most recent post. For the answer I put. I was having the same problem as you were with Tricks of the...

Casper
...for over a thousand years the Jedi Knights have been the guardians of peace and justice..before the dark times..before the EmpireCasper..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement