Advertisement

Search a very good c++ book

Started by March 20, 2000 12:26 PM
5 comments, last by Micha 24 years, 5 months ago
Hello all, can anyone recommend me a very good book to learn c++ successful? It should be not boring to read, but it should teach very lot of c++. If anyone could recommend me a German book it would be great. Thank you
That depends on your knowledge. If you already know how to program, i''d recommend "The C++ programming language" by Bjarne Stroustrup. If you''re going to start from the very beginning, I''d like to recommend a very good book that helped one of my schoolmates very well. - But it is in German language (And I dunno if it is also available in other languages - You''re not german, are you?) It is one of these "Teach yourself C++ in 24h" - Books...

_MELO
Advertisement
Melo, I believe the original poster speaks German. Otherwise why would they ask specifically for a German book?

*oof*
I believe Oofnish got a point htere... =)
i am not sure if its avalible in german but if it is, it is probably one of the best books you could buy "The Complete Reference C++"
I wish there was a button on my monitor to turn up the intellegince. Theres a button called 'brightness' but it doesn't work
"The C++ programming language" by Bjarne Stroustrup is avalible in swedish (3rd ed. 2000) so it should also be avalible in a german translation, I mean how big is the swedish language compared to german?

"I think, therefore I am...I think"
Advertisement
Sorry, but i did not read the post carefully enough.

And "The C++ programming language" is avail. in german, of course - I own it in german language

(Also, dieses 24 Stunden Buch ist glaub'' ich bei "Markt&Technik erschienen)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement