🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

So, what do YOU want to ask the pros?

Started by
8 comments, last by Myopic Rhino 24 years, 3 months ago
We''re going to get back to doing interviews with people in the industry, and we want to ask them the questions YOU want answered. so if there is a question you want to ask, reply here, and we''ll try to work your question in to some of the interviews. Also, I know there are more than a few people in the industry lurking here, so if you''d like to do an interview with us, send me an e-mail and we''ll set it up. Dave
Advertisement
The question that''s on most of our minds.... are you hireing?

Actualy, it would be interesting getting a developers view on the various buisness models (ie: software factory model for those of you who have read game architecture and design)

as usual, please direct all typo/spelling errors to /dev/null
Perhaps what some of them think about the future of Linux game programming (or rather, what''s in store for it?). Ummmm, or maybe about new enemy AI techniques or something. Just ideas

If you code it, they will come...

Commander M
http://commanderm.8m.com
cmndrm@commanderm.8m.com
EVERYTHING! Well, if you''re serious, I like to find out how they got where they are now. Especially programmers. I like to know how they learned and how they got interested in it.

"Remember, I'm the monkey, and you're the cheese grater. So no messing around."
-Grand Theft Auto, London
D:
I would like to know their opinions on Amateur developement game!

Delisk
I would like to know if after all theve been through to make it if they are happy with there jobs. That may seem silly, but game development is a lot of work and there are other things like ego''s, deadlines, and publishers to contend with. I''ve always been curious to hear how they feel about there job overall.

Mike Barela
mbarela@earthlink.net
Mike BarelaMikeB@yaya.com
Something about how much education they have. And what they think about linux, and beos.
What do they think about the Hasbro lawsuit?

Where do they think the industry is headed?

What was the most satisfying piece of code they ever coded?

What''s their take on the X-Box?
What level of education they have?

Why, when the technologies powering games keep changing the complexity and depth of the games do not?
This could be fun

Anyone has a funny story about somrthing wich as append during theirs work.

ask them to tell one of this event!

Delisk

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement