🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game source?

Started by
2 comments, last by ettamme 24 years, 3 months ago
Does anyone have source for a REALLY SIMPLE game that they have mad that uses just the win GDI so that i can get an idea of how it works. Like a pong game or tic tac toe or somthing really really simple. I just keep getting messed up and get tons of errors that i dont understand when i try to make a simple pong game. Thanks, ~Eric
"there is beer coming from the chimney, code 3, I am proceeding on foot,i repeat bring pretzles."
Advertisement
yea, i''m also very interested in game programming, and i been programming in dos or dos boxes using C/C++ and Ada(no multimedia though).
now i think it''d be really cool if somecould could point me and ettamme towards either game code or some tutorial on the internet for making some kind of game like pong or tic-tac-toe.

Regards,
Riz
I''m making a Pong game in GDI (cleverly titled GDIPong ). I don''t think that I have anything up on my site yet (it''s not finished yet either) but you can take a look. Just in case you look at any of the other stuff, I release source with all of my games, and anything that doesn''t have it I''ll give to you if you want it.

Commander M
http://commanderm.8m.com
cmndrm@commanderm.8m.com
Shh! Don''t tell Hasbro you''re making a Pong clone, they will sue you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement