🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Check this out

Started by
9 comments, last by Jonny Go 24 years, 3 months ago
Im employed by a rather large engineering company as a computer whiz (this is oc not my official title). I know that people at the company consider me and the ppl i work with as computer experts. Im good at programming, hardware and a few other things. Other stuff, like how to set up Outlook or advanced word features, i know how to do, but i would not consider myself an expert. What im tryin to say is that very few ppl are experts in all fields considering computers. Most ppl have their strenghts and weaknesses, nobody knows it all. I dont know how much ur rents r into programming. but it sure sounds like the so called computer expert doesnt know shit bout programming (he probably knows alot of other stuff tho).

Cant blame ppl for listening to "computer experts". But i really hate when ppl start giving advice on a subject they arent qualified in.

blah blah

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement