🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

computer headaches

Started by
14 comments, last by Gecko 24 years, 3 months ago
Get an LCD monitor.

- DarkMage139
- DarkMage139
Advertisement
The problem here is with your eyes. Your refresh rate is too low. Id reccomend setting to a lower res, maybe 800x600 and have a refresh of at least 85hz. I like having a refresh of 120hz, i used to have the same problem.
No, my refresh rate is fine. i think the problem was with those damned flourescent (sp?) lights in the computer lab.

_________________Gecko___
Gecko Design

_________________Gecko___Gecko Design
The only things I get headaches from is from internet conections and modems.
33K6 on an 56K6 modem with 10bps downstream.
I have switched (or bought another) modem many times, and the don''t work the way it should be.

Pathetic...

Hey, did you get sick (bad headaches, something like that?) and spend a lot of time on the computer while you were sick? I got very bad sick while working on a visual basic project, and even after I had gotten over the sickness, every time I worked on that project I felt horrible, I couldn''t stand to look at the thing... I guess my body associated the sickness with the project, in fact I''m feeling pretty bad just thinking about it right now..heh.

Nucleus Software
*Tony Chamblee*
Liquid Flame Software
for the pain at the base of you skull, i would recomend an auto massage.

Put you palm on the side of your neck, and the finger in the back of your neck. While kepping you finger in the back your neck, press a bit with your plam and brig them in the middle of your neck. Use this mouvement slowly and from your shoulder to your head.

Im not sure this description is really good, but the tecknique is!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement