🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I would like to get VB cheap...

Started by
1 comment, last by Mike 24 years, 4 months ago
I''m looking into purchasing VB 6, but I need it to be cheap. I''m still a student; therefor I can get the academicly priced version of it legally. I''ve seen it one ebay for around $50 before; however, currently the prices are much higher than that. Does anyone know of some place I can look to get it dirt cheap? I''ve check the auctions at ebay, amazon, and yahoo. I picked up VC++ 6 for only $40, so I''m sure I can find VB cheap if I just look. Thanks, Mike
Advertisement
hey you might try your local college book store. http://www.journeyed.com they sell to schools and students they have 6.0 pro for $100.

later
node_5r
At the county computer expo, I''ve seen Visual Basic, academic edition for $30. I have feelings that some of the vendors aren''t entirely legit. Actually the whole thing seems kind of weird -- It''s held in a livestock pavilion. Anyway, if you''re near northern Illinois it''s in Lake County, and there''s one this weekend.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement