Advertisement

GTK+ Tuts

Started by March 15, 2002 12:44 AM
4 comments, last by Strife 22 years, 6 months ago
I love that new icon But anyway... I searched on Google to try to find a GTK+ tutorial, but the only ones I''m having luck finding are not in downloadable form. Does anyone know of one that I can download in either a tarball or as a ghostscript file or something? rm -rf /bin/laden
quote: Original post by CmndrM
I love that new icon But anyway...

I searched on Google to try to find a GTK+ tutorial, but the only ones I''m having luck finding are not in downloadable form. Does anyone know of one that I can download in either a tarball or as a ghostscript file or something?

rm -rf /bin/laden

Unfortunately, no I don''t although I can recommend a GTK+ programming book. "Developing Linux Applications With GTK+ and GDK" ISBN: 0-7357-0021-4. It''s a worth 35$ US or 50$ Can or 32 pounds Net UK

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

Cyberdrek
cyberdrek@gdnmail.net
Founder Laval Linux

/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question -- ThinkGeek.com
Hash Bang Slash bin Slash Bash -- #!/bin/bash
[Cyberdrek | ]
Advertisement
Okay, I''ll look into it. I actually did end up finding a very simple tut on how to do some stuff with Glade, so I can now make very, very simple stuff... I just don''t know the actual GTK calls So in other words, a book will be worth much to me. I''ll probably look into getting one once I actually have a job again...

rm -rf /bin/laden
There is a really good one on gtk.org. if you rumage throught thier ftp site you can find it in downloadable form.
Cool, I''ll take a look. Thanks.

rm -rf /bin/laden
k, I found it. I''m glad that that''s downloadable, because that tut looked awesome... But I didn''t wanna save all those pages separately

rm -rf /bin/laden

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement