🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How old are u?????

Started by
7 comments, last by Aragorn 24 years, 4 months ago
Hi, I asked myself,how old are you? I''m just asking because I''m 17 and I just started programming an I wanted to know how old the people are who write already whole games.
May the force be with you
Advertisement
Im 30 which makes me one of the oldest here no doubt.
Its not the years, its the mileage.

http://www.positech.co.uk
Well, I''m 22 and been on this for about 5 years now, but I''m still aiming for perfection!
There was already another poll like this, but I don''t remember the address. Well I''m 15, and been in this board less than half year.
im 17 and i have been programming for around 4 years (pretty simple programming at first - qbasic!) i am going to uni to learn more by doing computer games technology Bsc.
Damn, I feel old. 27 and counting. At least I''m not 30 Sorry cliffski, had to get that punch in...
Whoa, we don''t need to do this again. Check out this thread instead.

- Dave
I''m 13 and I''ve been programing sence I was 8 years old (Qbasic till 2 years ago). I been learning how to do 3d based programs on C++ for a year.
Well, i am 21 and have been programming since 13 (or 14 i don''t remember it well). At that time was just a few VB code, but now i am getting better...

-Chronno-
-Chronno-

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement