🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

ICQ Down?

Started by
3 comments, last by Marauderz 24 years, 4 months ago
Waaaaayyyy off topic but just wondering, is anyone else having problems with ICQ? I can''t connect, their server is down..... holy shit!!! Maybe it''s a DOS attack!!!! -------------------------
-Now Working on Pokemon like Engine!
-------------------------
-Now Working on Pokemon like Engine!
Advertisement
it works for me

ICQ connection problems are usually to do with your ISP.
I suggest that you contact your ISP. And tell them to fix up their quality of service. How do I know this you may ask?
Well I have two ISP''s and one has great ICQ service and the other is dismal.

I hoped this helped.

-David
" The fastest code is the code you don't call "
Yea that happend to me too!
But now it work again
James

Edited by - Martin2 on 2/18/00 9:42:33 AM
James Bond
Well, I''ve been having problems lately too. I''m fairly sure it stems from the fact that my icq number is ancient (about 3 years old) and the server it''s supposed to talk to isn''t terribly reliable. I would think isp problems (which do happen sometimes) but I''ve made a second "emergency" number for when I really need to talk to someone, and it works most of the time when my primary number doesn''t.

-fel
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement