Advertisement

Looking for a Volunteer Designer for a Game about the Maidan Revolution

Started by October 12, 2024 08:17 PM
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 3 days, 2 hours ago

Hello, community!

I am developing a game based on the events of the Maidan Revolution in Ukraine. My project aims to portray important moments of this historical event through an interactive experience.

What I am looking for:

I need a designer with experience in creating characters, environments. I would like to find someone who can help visualize the game world and make it vibrant and memorable.

Why this is interesting:

This opportunity is perfect for those looking to expand their portfolio, gain new experience in game development, and work on a unique project.

Expectations:

• Collaboration on a voluntary basis
  • Timeline: flexible, but I hope to complete certain milestones in the coming months
  • Communication via Discord or other platforms

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please reach out to me. I would be happy to answer any questions!

Thank you for your attention!

Feel free to adjust this text to better fit your needs before posting it on the forum!

Moved to Hobby Project Classifieds. @zhornovyi , recruiting is not permitted in the discussion forums. Please familiarize yourself with this site's various forums and other offerings, and post in appropriate locations. Also please review our community guidelines.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Advertisement