🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Recruitment for a JRPG (2,5D)

Started by
0 comments, last by Supremacy252 3 years, 8 months ago

Hey all together

We are a small team of 4 people from the Games Academy in Berlin with a huge passion for RPGs like Dragonquest, Lufia, Grandia etc. who started a hobby project a few months ago to develop a JRPG. Since many people we could inspire for our idea have unfortunately dropped out due to lack of time, we are only making small progress at the moment and are afraid that our dream will not come true. So I ask you if there are also enthusiastic programmers, artists and designers who want to join our journey to create something great? Here are a few short impressions:

- Genre: JRPG with round based combat system

- Setting: Dark Fantasy/ Mage setting similar to Harry Potter

- Features: Character progression, skill system, crafting and much more

- Engine: Unity Engine

- Artstyle: 2,5 D Pixelart (2D characters in 3D environment comparable to Octopath traveller)

Although it is a hobby project, we are aiming for a release on Steam or similar, so we put a lot of emphasis on good quality in its design!

Whether Frontend Programmer, Backend Programmer, 3D Artist, 2D Artist, Game Designer, Level Designer: We can use every good team member :)

If this arouses your interest please write me at Discord: Supremacy252#9616

I like to talk to you about our project and hope to inspire you :)

Best regards!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement