🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Be Careful with Awesome Tuts subscriptions

Started by
1 comment, last by fleabay 3 years, 9 months ago

Many of us want to buy a sub to a tutorial service. Did that for Awesome Tuts. After a bit, subscription renew came up. Well, they won't refund you if you somehow miss the “you are about to renew” email (assuming one was sent).

If you buy from this service to protect yourself, set a few calendar events to remind yourself to quit long before the next sub renewal process.

I don't know about you all, but not getting a “most of the rest of the year” refund during this Covid Pandemic event really hurts.

Advertisement

This sounds like false advertising to me if true. Sounds like you deserve ALL your money back if you haven't made “major strides towards achieving results” for “whatever reason”.

----------------------

Money Back Guarantee

When you enroll in the academy, you are fully protected by my 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

If for whatever reason you're the rare student NOT making major strides towards achieving results, let me know within 30 days, and I'll return every dime of your investment.

Which means you can try out the academy RISK FREE AND you can cancel your subscription any time

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement