🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Amazon Search

Started by
0 comments, last by Jiia 4 years ago

Okay, I realize this is a strange forum to ask technical Amazon questions. But I know how smart some of you are, and Amazon apparently has no general customer/shopper forum to ask questions on - at least nothing I can find. If such a thing exists, please let me know where, so I can complain about some stuff, haha.

I've also been looking for any type of feature request forum or email regarding Amazon shopping/searching/etc. One of the features I would like to request is to force every item on Amazon search results to display quantity and cost-per-element, in a specific layout location, similar to the way they show item cost. Currently, we have to dig through item description text to find the “quantity", if its there at all. And we have to manually calculate the cost-per-element for many items (for some reason, only certain items show it).

Anyway, my main question is this - how in the heck do you search for a multi-word product? How can I force the search to provide me only with products that match my exact search phrase? For example, “2 gauge wire” will give me all sorts of other gauges.

Appreciate any advice!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement