🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Your pets in my game

Started by
1 comment, last by Codeloader_Dev 6 years, 6 months ago

Hey guys and gals,

I'm Green Seagull and I want to be a character designer.

I wish to make a game for my portfolio and Bring my idea to life

So I'm just gonna need to ask a small favor.

Can you guys (if ok) send pictures of your pets and allow me to make them into good/bad guys in my game.

what will happen to your pets?

1: They will be completely anthro but not in a furry way. I will post a example once I'm done but feel free to post your pets in the meantime

2: They will become secret agents or other characters with their very own life inside the universe.

3: You may post the pets backstory if you wish or I could make them myself, believe me I'm more than happy too

Now if you are gonna post your pets here are the requirments.

*Name: Something normal.

*Nickname: The name you gave them.

Optional:

Backstory

Weapons

Armor

Abilities

Other stuff...

thats about everything, waiting 4 ur pets!

cya

Advertisement

I have a cat that is black and she climbs trees and stuff. I wanted to create a game about a cat in an RPG that is on an adventure to find his owner. In the game you run through fields, climb trees, explore tunnels and eves of houses, jump from roof to roof on buildings - kind of like Mario but for cats as they can jump much better than any person can. I can send you a picture of my cat.

Codeloader - Free games, stories, and articles!
If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!
https://www.codeloader.dev

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement