🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I was frustrated over the weekend and made this

Started by
1 comment, last by Koobazaur 7 years, 2 months ago
Clicky for the link. It's a dumb little project but spending a whole Sunday coding it was... therapeutic.
xfz3P6om.jpg
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...
Advertisement

a real stress busting trick!

I showed it to my sister last night and said "wonder how long it will take before n-word's on top". Didn't take a day. Goddamn Internet :|
I'm against censoring, unless it gets really bad. It's interesting to see that after that went up, "racism" quickly climbed right behind it.
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement