🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Can you see underwear in this image?

Started by
24 comments, last by warhound 7 years, 5 months ago
I declare those to be underwear. I vote for Comet on this.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Advertisement

It's not underwear and it's not a skirt. It's lazy drawing.

I see a shadow. Look at the thighs. Either those are some seriously strange underwear, which all things considered is totally possible in Japan, or she is drawn with the shortest thighs of any anime character in history.

It could be the back of the skirt - drawn in dark blue - up against the back of the thighs...

but upon closer inspection, the small amount of black at the bottom would seem to indicate that the dark blue is some type of underwear, and the black at the bottom is the back of the skirt.

Norm Barrows

Rockland Software Productions

"Building PC games since 1989"

rocklandsoftware.net

PLAY CAVEMAN NOW!

http://rocklandsoftware.net/beta.php

I was considering moderating this thread, but then I decided it's not underwear -_- Her legs are bent at close to 90 degrees, so we're actually looking at the inside of the skirt. Her hips are farther back.

It's not underwear and it's not a skirt. It's lazy drawing.

But this is really closest to the mark.

SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.

Also thought of moderating. Also agreed drawing over where they ought to be it is not visible due to length of legs (possibly NSFW link for strict environments).

Anyone who's actually seriously trying to figure it out, let me help you out here. This is from a show called Tamako Market, which was cute, non-pervy, daytime TV. The image is from about 1 second into the opening, which can be seen here:

This is not a pantsu show.

void hurrrrrrrr() {__asm sub [ebp+4],5;}

There are ten kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Promit/frob has it right. See frob's diagram. The "wind" is blowing the rear portion of her skirt so that it's occluding her underwear. The darker section is the shadowed region between her skirt and legs. The shadow edge occurs about halfway down her thighs, but the edge coloring is too abrupt so it kind of looks like that's where her hips could be (but they're back under the lighter colored skirt section).

I think all this shows is that we have a bunch of perverts here trying to look up the skirt of an anime character. :blink:

Also thought of moderating. Also agreed drawing over where they ought to be it is not visible due to length of legs (possibly NSFW link for strict environments).

I completly agree with that image, but i am a delusional pervert so im still agreeing with thecomet.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement