🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Can you see underwear in this image?

Started by
24 comments, last by warhound 7 years, 5 months ago

I wonder if the development staff had this same discussion.

And no, it's not black panties because of anatomy.

Advertisement

When I saw the animation, it did look like underwear was visible, but I still can't see it in the still image.

This debate is whether a dark blob in an upskirt shot in an animation is depicticting underwear or just shadow.

Fact is, it doesn't matter, because it's still an upskirt shot.

Stephen M. Webb
Professional Free Software Developer

This debate is whether a dark blob in an upskirt shot in an animation is depicticting underwear or just shadow.

Fact is, it doesn't matter, because it's still an upskirt shot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The actual answer doesn't matter.

Khatharr has gotten all of you into analysing an up-skirt picture to decide whether it's innocent or not.

Analysing up-skirt pictures is not innocent. You all lose.

You all creepy af.

Also thought of moderating. Also agreed drawing over where they ought to be it is not visible due to length of legs (possibly NSFW link for strict environments).

This is a nice illustration, however, I'd like to see you do this for the previous frame (http://i.imgur.com/imP2fhr.png).

"I would try to find halo source code by bungie best fps engine ever created, u see why call of duty loses speed due to its detail." -- GettingNifty

Also thought of moderating. Also agreed drawing over where they ought to be it is not visible due to length of legs (possibly NSFW link for strict environments).

This is a nice illustration, however, I'd like to see you do this for the previous frame (http://i.imgur.com/imP2fhr.png).

I feel like that in that frame the artist has deliberately kept it completely black. That is where the underwear would be, but instead there's just nothing leading to the confusion we are seeing now.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement