🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Long time away

Started by
1 comment, last by khawk 7 years, 6 months ago

How's everyone doing in GDNET Lounge? I've been away from here for a looong time, thinking maybe I might need to dust off my video game programming chops and get back at it!

[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]
Advertisement

How's everyone doing in GDNET Lounge? I've been away from here for a looong time, thinking maybe I might need to dust off my video game programming chops and get back at it!

Everyone died while you were gone, but other than that, nothing much has changed.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-

Welcome back. Glad to see a member of DAIAGA is still around.

I also don't think Yoda the Coda was ever unbanned.

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement