🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Trump Style

Started by
26 comments, last by RivieraKid 7 years, 6 months ago

He'd be Peter Molyneux, only racist.

if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight
Advertisement
I based on the title alone, I thought this thread was going to have a Gangnam Style parody. :(

He'd be John Romero make Daikatana - lots of grand claims, failed delivery and waste of large amounts of money, wrapped in a soft cult of personality.

he'd hire a studio to develop one, find one thing that doesn't match the specifications, refuse to pay/drop out of the project and get a yuge tax write off.

The game is appear to be human and win the presidency

Asshole Simulator
Press Assault: a tower defense game where you keep the press out and keep the facts from leaking to the rallies

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

You all have it wrong. He would start Trump Interactive, make grandiose Kickstarter campaigns, misplace the money, and then spend years holding up court preceding while claiming his innocence and boasting he will get the charges dismissed.

Look, he would hire the best people, only top of the line professionals, and it would be great! Believe me!

Is it even safe to talk about this? Wouldn't the CIA, the mossad, and the reptilian illuminati sect target me?

That would make a good game.

The player starts as a delivery boy, who discovers some secret of trump and has to deal with the kind of world a conspiracy theorist can dream up.

He'd put someone smart in charge of the whole thing. Someone really smart. Derek Smart.

SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement