🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

This is a joke! (US Presidential Election Thread)

Started by
209 comments, last by rip-off 7 years, 8 months ago

But he's not, instead we have a Clinton who surprise surprise, commited corruption with the DNC during the primaries, then commited corruption during the general election with a rigged presidential debate, getting questions in advance from the moderators...

Source?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/31/donna-brazile-clinton-cnn-debate-wikileaks/93058560/

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38478

"From:donna@brazileassociates.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com, jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com Date: 2016-03-05 21:16 Subject: One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash

Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint. Folks, I did a service project today. It's so tragic. And what's worse, some homes have not been tested and it's important to encourage seniors to also get tested. Sent from Donna's I Pad. Follow me on twitter @donnabrazile"
Literally sent the question ahead of time with a recommended answer. CNN removed her as a contributor now as well, which is pretty much an admission of guilt.
Advertisement

But he's not, instead we have a Clinton who surprise surprise, commited corruption with the DNC during the primaries, then commited corruption during the general election with a rigged presidential debate, getting questions in advance from the moderators...
[/quote]

Source?

Wikileaks may show collusion between Clinton and CNN.

Donna Brazille who was a contributor to CNN gave Clinton CNN questions prior to debate.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

CNN host claims it's illegal to look at the very wikileaks leak that implicates it as corrupt

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/16/cnn-host-claims-its-illegal-for-public-to-view-wikileaks-emails-video/

:P

Look, there really isn't a debate or a middle ground here.

Hillary's your standard fairly shady politician, but Trump is just a walking disaster on every conceivable level.
Even if you don't believe the accusations against him (which, let's not forget, were by his own admission), he's still an awful, awful person.

He's an idiot, a smug asshole and of course, he thinks of women as possessions. Just look at how he's conducted himself over the years.

On top of that, he seems to be genuinely ignorant about the role of the president, how government works and even basic details of your constitution.

This isn't about ideology or politics, it's about not electing a self-serving moron to one of the most powerful positions on the planet.
If you voted for Trump, you're a failure as an adult human. There's really no other way to say it.

Fortunately, it seems like he's still probably going to lose and lose badly.

if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight

CNN host claims it's illegal to look at the very wikileaks leak that implicates it as corrupt

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/16/cnn-host-claims-its-illegal-for-public-to-view-wikileaks-emails-video/

:P

It just boils down to lets elect a bastard who will certainly fuck the country over because you are convinced that there's a conspiracy against the poor xenophobe? Nope, it's not concerning that he's sexually assaulted people, it's not concerning that he's got a hard on for Russia, it's not concerning that the Russians favor the xenophobe, it's not concerning that most people are convinced that his plan will destroy the US, it's not concerning that he's threatened to not accept the results of the election or that he's encouraging insurrection, it's not concerning that he's attacked so many people for disagreeing with him, it's not concerning that he believes the media should be limited, none of this is concerning.

It's not concerning that he's undermining the foundations of democracy? Oh wait no, that's big bad Hillary. Not the xenophobe. The poor xenophobe never can do anything wrong. Saint Trump right? Not the guy who's shown active tendencies towards being a dictator. It's not concerning at all.

No Hillary is no saint. In fact, I would certainly have voted for Kasich if he were nominated. But you know why I'm voting for Hillary? Because I don't want to have to worry about being kicked out of the country by a fucking orangutan that hates anything that isn't white. The economy will not certainly tank. The US will at least have a chance under someone who knows what he/she's doing. This orangutan has no fucking clue at all.

You think it can't happen? My great grandparents said the same thing, and they ended up having to leave everything they ever had behind cause they got caught on the wrong side of a border some fucking idiot drew in British India. They had to run because they were the wrong faith (not Muslim in this case). It can and has happened. It happened there, it happened in Germany, and make no mistake, it can happen here if you give this steaming piece of shit a free pass.

Trump is only for white Christian male Americans, and that's it. Make American great again? More like make white Christian male America great again.

Look, there really isn't a debate or a middle ground here.

Hillary's your standard fairly shady politician, but Trump is just a walking disaster on every conceivable level.

Even if you don't believe the accusations against him (which, let's not forget, were by his own admission), he's still an awful, awful person.

He's an idiot, a smug asshole and of course, he thinks of women as possessions. Just look at how he's conducted himself over the years.

On top of that, he seems to be genuinely ignorant about the role of the president does, how government works and even basic details of your constitution.

This isn't about ideology or politics, it's about not electing a self-serving moron to one of the most powerful positions on the planet.

If you voted for Trump, you're a failure as an adult human. There's really no other way to say it.

Pretty much this. There is no real debate. One's a fucking idiot, the other isn't.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

@[member=ChaosEngine], @[member=deltaKshatriya], as much as I'm not a Trump supporter, I'd like this thread to stay open until November 15th or the at the earliest November 10th.

Please relax with the language. Thanks.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

And on topic; Affidavit by verified former Epstein employee who admits to soliciting child victim & witnessing Donald Trump rape her.
Worth not forgetting I feel.

Wow, that's stunning evidence.

A guy in his mid-20s who is way too young to testify on an event that was 22 years ago and whose name is incidentially the same as a whiskey-based cocktail (dude, really?) admits to soliciting the victim? So did the police arrest Mr. Neat yet? :)

Oh no, you got me there, he is not the confirmed Epstein employee. That's... someone else, probably mentioned in the unreadable documents which could really be just about anything that he posted further down.

Oh, right... and he posted a photo from Paris Hilton's highschool yearbook on his tweet. Very nice, except the alleged victim's name is Katie Johnson, not Paris Hilton. Oh wait, let me guess... Katie Johnson is Paris Hiltons real name?

There's some shocking photos of teen girls being raped on that tweet too. Except they're wearing clothes, have a relaxed body pose, and are smiling for the camera.

Funnily, the story about this rape had its origin on the Winning Democrats website, too. Probably a coincidence. Must be coincidence, what else.

Look... Trump surely is no saint. But one should be a little more careful with spreading such obviously false info, this can have some really bad legal consequences.

I really wish, but keep monitoring the polls bro, a Trump trail of +12 to Clinton some months ago has whittled down - trend -> +12, +6, +4, +3, +2 (see graph) and with the full effect of new email probe expected to kick in this week, who knows, swing states might start to turn red

can't help being grumpy...

Just need to let some steam out, so my head doesn't explode...

it's not concerning that he's sexually assaulted people

If the allegations are true, it's impeachment worthy. But they're just allegations.

it's not concerning that he's got a hard on for Russia

Clinton has a hard on for Germany, so what? The cold war's over. Trump's also never even spoken with Putin directly.

it's not concerning that the Russians favor the xenophobe

Russia favors the one who ISN'T saying we need to set up a no-fly zone over their ally? Really? Big surpise there. Maybe if Clinton wasn't a war monger Putin wouldn't have a preference.

it's not concerning that most people are convinced that his plan will destroy the US

What the voters believe matters. Which is it, do you want other nations to influence American politics, or just not Russia?

it's not concerning that he's threatened to not accept the results of the election or that he's encouraging insurrection

We have recounts for a reason. It's not undemocratic at all to suggest rejecting the results unless proven legitimate. Give 1 instance of him encouraging insurrection (Calling out corruption isn't insurrection).

it's not concerning that he's attacked so many people for disagreeing with him, it's not concerning that he believes the media should be limited

It's a strategic choice that appears to make him look like a dick, but it's certainly worked.

In essence it insulates him against attacks, which turned out to be necessasry, as the media's been attacking him 24/7. A politician who says "The media's great, but here's why all these allegations are wrong" is just going to get torn apart over time. Trump takes the easier to defend stance of "The media's corrupt, and a bunch of stupid idiot losers. They're mad because I'm winning". The media gave him a valid path to continue this by actually being proven to have corruption within.

It's not concerning that he's undermining the foundations of democracy? Oh wait no, that's big bad Hillary. Not the xenophobe. The poor xenophobe never can do anything wrong. Saint Trump right? Not the guy who's shown active tendencies towards being a dictator. It's not concerning at all.

What has Trump done to undermine democracy? What debates/forums has he rigged? How has he shown tendencies towards being a dictator when Hillary's the one whose tried to rig the election (Both the Primary and the general!), when Trump's respected (but insulted) the democratic process?

But you know why I'm voting for Hillary? Because I don't want to have to worry about being kicked out of the country by a fucking orangutan that hates anything that isn't white. The economy will not certainly tank. The US will at least have a chance under someone who knows what he/she's doing. This orangutan has no fucking clue at all.

But you know why I'm voting for Hillary? Because I don't want to have to worry about being kicked out of the country by a fucking orangutan that hates anything that isn't white. The economy will not certainly tank. The US will at least have a chance under someone who knows what he/she's doing. This orangutan has no fucking clue at all. You think it can't happen? My great grandparents said the same thing, and they ended up having to leave everything they ever had behind cause they got caught on the wrong side of a border some fucking idiot drew in British India. They had to run because they were the wrong faith (not Muslim in this case). It can and has happened. It happened there, it happened in Germany, and make no mistake, it can happen here if you give this steaming piece of shit a free pass. Trump is only for white Christian male Americans, and that's it. Make American great again? More like make white Christian male America great again.

You've been reading too much dailymail/huffington post/cnn.

When Trump opened a golf resort/club in Floriday, no resorts/golf clubs were accepting Jews/Blacks (Google Golf's racist history if you doubt it). Trump overpaid for the resort, and bought out the local council to get permission to remove those restrictions.

http://truthfeed.com/trump-insisted-on-including-jews-and-blacks-at-palm-beach-golf-course-in-1990s-when-others-didnt/10528/

He also won an Ellis Island award along with Mohammad Ali (A Muslim) and Rosa Parks

http://www.snopes.com/trump-received-ellis-island-award-in-1986/

Don't fall for media hyperbole, neither candidate's going to kick citizens out of the country/destroy it. Trump's running on populist goals to get elected, but he hasn't been shown to be corrupt yet. He's ran an extremely tactically/strategically sound campaign (Check out Scott Adams blog for a detailed analysis of the psychology behind Trump's decisions), and is just fighting a campaign with what's worked for him before (Constantly attack/over promise/be willing to under deliver).

(Constantly attack/over promise/be willing to under deliver).

Isn't this one of the biggest problems with democracy? Candidates say whatever they want and then deliver something else entirely.

We shouldnt be encouraging that behaviour by voting by people who do that as if to say "look how smart that guy his, he's so clever at tricking people".

We don't want a used car sales man.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement