🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

What are some great games with lots of Great game dev talks and presentations?

Started by
0 comments, last by DDmytro 7 years, 8 months ago

Hello all,

I'm looking to play some great games while also watching presentations, or reading technical articles, by the developers who developed the game. Essentially I want to hear about what they did while they made it, technical, design, or AI.

One game that comes to mind is The Last of US, after all there are a good deal of articles on the game in Game AI Pro.

What are some other great games I could play through that have a plethora of talks I can watch or resources I read as I play through the game?

Thanks!

Advertisement

Hey Plotnus!

There is a great video series on the DoubleFine game Massive Chalice. You can find that here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIhLvue17Sd4r9w-ko8BkqFfUSBT1Wz4Y

The series is a collection of interviews of the people who worked on the game. The roles include design, graphics programming, art and others.

They talk about various things in the interviews, but most of them include a good amount of technical information outlining how they made the game from their relative role.

I think they also have a few other video series like this on their other games that you may want to watch as well.

Cheers,

DDmytro

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement