Advertisement

Game jolt bad box art jam

Started by March 16, 2016 10:44 PM
10 comments, last by nucleisoft 8 years, 6 months ago
Any one doing the bad box art jam on game jolt ? Sounds good , check it out

http://jams.gamejolt.io/badboxart

one of the games box arts is what i worked on back in the day LOL, im not saying which it was but didnt think it was that far out of what the game idea was like.

Advertisement
You gotta tell me witch one it was!!!

well i mainly worked on some code when the main programmer went missing like usual but i did have some input on the box art so didn't create or draw it but if id of kept my mouth shut it would of looked even worse, it was jet set willy.

Oh my god I loved jet set willy as a kid !!!! We loved it. That probably the only Game on the list I actually played!!!

ye and i kind of think it should not be on the list as its got to be the best of them all, did you ever play chuckie egg 1 and 2, i game play debugged 1 and a worked on 2 although i didnt do much code for it.

Advertisement
Yep loved them!!!!!
I can't wait for that spectrum vega plus so I can play them all again
What work do you do now ?

well after a rather long break from the game industry im back, but only just as had to learn all these new languages and take into account the internet as that was no around then, but ye im back at making games i don't like breaking forum rules so wont say what games but it wouldn't be hard to search my id out on google, nothing super special yet though as im still practicing, things have change quite a lot since i step out of it all, but i do have a good more in depth game to come in a year or so that i do think most people will like to play, especially any old school players like us.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement