Advertisement

#christmas

Started by December 25, 2015 04:29 AM
21 comments, last by szecs 8 years, 8 months ago

@L spiro, that's one looong office, how many of you are there in this room?

Reflecting mirror trick biggrin.png

can't help being grumpy...

Just need to let some steam out, so my head doesn't explode...

Advertisement
I had some friends and their daughter (my goddaughter) over.

Beautiful summers day in NZ, went for a run in the morning, biked in the afternoon, then beers, bbq and being a human climbing frame for a two year old.

Oh, and a bloody good bottle of Pinot Noir.
I love Christmas.
if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight

I had some friends and their daughter (my goddaughter) over.

Beautiful summers day in NZ, went for a run in the morning, biked in the afternoon, then beers, bbq and being a human climbing frame for a two year old.

Oh, and a bloody good bottle of Pinot Noir.
I love Christmas.

Being an european immigrant to NZ even after all these years celebrating Christmas in summer still doesn't feel right laugh.png

Great weather these past few days though, BBQ every day is pretty cool. For xmas we actually had guests over for once and movie night so it was quite enjoyable.

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

On this half of the 19th floor, probably about 500.
Another 500 on the other side (off the right of the frame), 2,300 in total across our 5 floors.

L. Spiro

I restore Nintendo 64 video-game OST’s into HD! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCtX_wedtZ5BoyQBXEhnVZw/playlists?view=1&sort=lad&flow=grid

On this half of the 19th floor, probably about 500.
Another 500 on the other side (off the right of the frame), 2,300 in total across our 5 floors.

L. Spiro

How do you get any work done with 500-1000 people's in the same room, isn't the noise crazy high?

Advertisement

How do you get any work done with 500-1000 people's in the same room, isn't the noise crazy high?
#justjapanthings

Reflecting mirror trick biggrin.png

What other kinds are there? ;)

Did the usual; let son open his 43 inch smart tv on Christmas Eve, then on Christmas he opened the Legos we bought him, wife opened her perfume I got her, I programmed while our son played Minecraft on PS3. That is kind of our Christmas every year.

I spent the Christmas watching the kids open lots of presents and get all excited about santa :)

Followed by wine, food and kitsch TV at relatives house.

More presents. Cheesy Christmas music.

End the night with drinking and catching up with backlog of recorded TV on sky plus box.

Perfect Christmas :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement