🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

HELLO DEVELOPERS!

Started by
8 comments, last by Ryan_001 8 years, 7 months ago

ANY NEWS ABOUT A SINGLE, UNIFIED AND STANDARDIZED REAL CASH ECONOMY FOR ALL ONLINE GAMES IN WORLD DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT YET???

Advertisement
You might have more success with your posts if you don't use caps lock and explain the topic you are trying to talk about in sufficient detail for others to understand you.

ok my idea is, all developers could reach an agreement where nobody builds any more game using a economic model business unless its real cash economy. in top of that they could also agree not to invade a gamers privacy, buying spy companies to sell players as a product to twitch, and giving back dignity to all players.

ok my idea is, all developers could reach an agreement

That is doomed to begin with. "Game developers" is not some monumental society but a disparate group of people dealing with completely different markets and interests. It reaches from multi billion dollar companies like Activision to lone wolves like this guy. Apart from the fact all these entities are so different with no reason to talk to each other about that, I see little chance for them all to suffer from a sudden attack of insanity and move over to a business model which would alienate significant portions of their paying customers. Even should that happen a new generation of developers would rise up to fill the void left by the previous ones. We have seen similar behavior over the past years where genres that have traditionally been neglected for a while have been revitalized by a lot of new indie developers.

well, im not talking about already self made developers, but yes starting developers, and i am not saying this from air, i have a very well solid theory to explain games are taking so much from a gamers life that needs to be replaced, the aliens here are companies that spy on gamers and sell them as product to twitch after gaming company abuse them when asking for such a big dedication and commitment to a game.

Any news on if you have anything new to offer compared to your similar previous threads?

Hello to all my stalkers.

this is new, i havent talked about this abusive spying to gamers and their use as products to online television companies.

I have no idea what this is all about. So I don't have any valuable input, sorry

Crealysm game & engine development: http://www.crealysm.com

Looking for a passionate, disciplined and structured producer? PM me

i explain cozzie, in every game theres a use agreement all players have to accept, its the fisrt ACCEPT button it appears when you launch any game. in that ACCEPT you agree that gaming companie do with you what they wish, you have delivered your soul to them, so they just spy on you and you are marked as a product that can be traded in human players black market with the most big companies involved. just a fucking big corruption. its clear now cozzie?

He's just a bored troll.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement