Advertisement

What's your favorite game in 2015?

Started by July 16, 2015 10:49 AM
31 comments, last by Thaumaturge 9 years, 2 months ago

Starcraft 2 LOTV

SOON!!!!!

edit: also thanks for letting me know about pre-order beta access! doing this right now!
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

Currently enjoying Etrian Mystery Dungeon (3DS), though I'm only a few hours into it atm.

Waiting for The Witness.

Advertisement

At the moment, I'd have to go with Sunless Sea. Europa Universalis IV had DLC added, so I'll include it for another year on a technicality =)

So far, Witcher 3 really blew everything I saw this year out of the water. They promised a lot, I had sky-high expectations having previously played the prequels, and they managed to deliver above and beyond those. That almost never happens.

But we've got half a year left. Looking forward to Tales of Zestria.

As for new and easy games that kind of went under the radar - try Life is Strange.

Cities Skylines is fantastic and has developed such a great community around the game. And of course Out of the Park Baseball 16 as OOTP is always my favourite series.

Hands down TIS-100.

Friendships were lost over this game.

Advertisement

I am just waiting for OverWatch. I like FPS the best and Blizzard makes great games. I can't wait to play!

Coding Samples :: Tips :: Discussions :: Game Directory => Game Makers Forums Online RPG Creator

Actually I pretty like Lego Worlds, but it in early access state.

As for The Witcher 3, I will wait the GOTY/enhanced edition.

"Recursion is the first step towards madness." - "Skegg?ld, Skálm?ld, Skildir ro Klofnir!"
Direct3D 12 quick reference: https://github.com/alessiot89/D3D12QuickRef/

I haven't played many games lately. Peria Chronicles looks pretty good. Though I don't know when it will be released.

I haven't been in a position to buy many games of late, but the games released in 2015 that I'm most excited to get are perhaps Pillars of Eternity, and, if I may slip it in via the second and third chapters having been released this year, Dreamfall: Chapters.

I'm very interested in playing Life Is Strange, but without a release on GOG (or some similar, non-Steam service) I'm not likely to do so any time soon.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement