Advertisement

TIS-100 The Assembly Puzzle Game

Started by June 25, 2015 07:22 PM
2 comments, last by boolean 9 years, 3 months ago

Howdy,

So theres a new game from Zachtronics, TIS-100, that is pretty amazing. Very similar to SpaceChem (same developer).

Its a small computer system with a number of simple CPUs where you solve puzzles by programming the nodes with a small number of asm instructions, a register, a backup reg and four I/O.

Since half the fun is trying to optimize your solution to get lowest cycle count, people should post their steam names if they want to challenge each other (mine is theflamingskunk, feel free to add me).

7$ on steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/370360/

header1.jpg?t=1433468021

ss_8ac71a25dc13d789213f9edeff9ece1ee58e5

I saw this on Scott Manley's YouTube channel a few days ago, and it looked like it would be really interesting.

How does the game play hold up after a decent play session. Do you find yourself staying interested in the puzzles, or does it kind of become 'the same old thing' after you play a handful of levels?

Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
Advertisement

How "fun" is this to play ?

From the demo images I seen, it would be more fun to complete the puzzles using RedStone .

I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Superpig is beating me in every level dry.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement